Scrap Snapshots with Creative Retreat Kit

2016/08/22

Hello Friends! Iam back with a new layout using the fun Creative Retreat Hip Hip Hooray August Kit. I am totally in love with these happy summer colors. It was super easy to create with them. I made a 12″ layout based on a sketch by Laura Rumble. I used only the kit and colorful cardstock scraps.



This month the kit contents a cute exclusive stencil, too. I had to try them instantly on my layout with white gesso.

The August stamp set was used on the edge of the page with coordinating inks.



Here are two close-ups. I really enjoyed to create this layout because I was using different techniques like stamping, misting, sewing, layering.





I hope you like my new page and I could inspire you. See you soon with a new project.


Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment