Instax mini photo album

2016/09/01

Hi Girls! I am back with a cute one ring instax mini album. Few weeks ago we spent few days on Island of Krk in Croatia. I had my instax mini 8 camera with me and I took few photos during our mini holiday. I decided to document our memories with Creative Retreat Hip Hip Hooray August Kit.



I used only colorful cardstock and the free Creative Retreat Printable Coordinating Pocket Cards. You can download them here. I decorated them minimally with CR Exclusive Chipboard Shapes, My Mind's Eye enamel dots and Pink Paislee, Take Me Away Alpha Thickers.


I also used the pretty Creative Retreat Exclusive Stamp Set. With black StazeOn ink I stamped on the instax photos. The result was totally cool.


Here you can see all the pages. The mini album is truthfully clean and simple. I haven't written anything on the journaling cards yet.



I also have quick flip through video.

Now it's time to add my journaling. I hope you like this cute tiny album. It was such a big fun to make it. :-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

2 comments

  1. Beautiful mini album Flora, I love the colours and the cuteness of it :D I was just wondering how can you print those mini pics....really adorable and so cheerful. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zsofi! The photos are printed with Instax Mini 8 camera. :-)

      Delete