Scrapbook layout based on sketch - Creative Retreat

2016/09/27

Hi there! Today I will sho you the first project what I have been creating with the beautiful Creative Retreat Blue Moon September Kit is a 12″ layout. I used the Creative Scrappers #298 sketch as a starting point. Lately I love to use sketches, it is so fun to see how many differently creations come up from one sketch.
But back to the layout. First I hand stitched the circles, for this I chose matching colored threads: blue, pink, aqua and gold.


Then I splashed blue watercolor on the left side of the circles inspired by the Pinkfresh Studio Leatherette Alpha Stickers.



Then I created three 3″x3″ clusters, here I placed also my photo. For embellishing I used the pretty Creative Retreat exclusive chipboards, some rose flowers from my stash.



It is hard to choose my favourite from this month’s kit, but the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills puffy stickers definitely charmed me. The Creative Retreat Stamp Set is also really cool, love to play with it.


I hope you like my first project made with the Blue Moon Creative Retreat September Kit. See you soon!

Supplies / Felhasznált anyagok:



Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

2 comments

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! So many beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete