Halloween layout with Pink Paislee Spellcast

2017/11/20

Hi Ladies! When I first saw the Pink Paislee Spellcast collection I totally fell in love. In my country we don't really celebrate Halloween, but I still wanted to create at least one 12x12 scrapbook layout with it. Well, we celebrated our 7th anniversary on Halloween night, so I documented our selfie of the date night.



I found this amazing sketch by Elsie Robinson in the Hip Kit Club Member Forum and decided to use as my base. Anyway, you can still join this sketch challenge by November 23rd, 2017 at 6pm PST.


I used Pink Paislee - Spellcast Paper 2 as the background. I fussy cut many flowers from the same paper and placed them on my page as on the sketch. I also cut out lots of butterflies and other bugs from Pink Paislee - Spellcast Paper 12 and scattered them between the florals.


I cut out with Silhouette Cameo an oversized pumpkin from Pink Paislee - Spellcast Paper 5. You can download the cut file in Paige Evan's Silhouette Design Store. On the bottom of the paper I also placed a wide strip from the same paper just to break the heavy orange background.


I embellished the layout with Pink Paislee - Spellcast Gold Foil Thickers. This contains so many amazing elements. Defenatly my favourites are the black cat and the pumpkin.


That was it for today! I hope you like my layout! Did you create anything Halloween related?
Flóra

Post a Comment