Altenew September Release Blog Hop
Hello Altenew Fans! Welcome to the Altenew September 2016 Release Blog Hop. This time we celebrate the release of 15 new dies, 12 new inks and 36 re-inkers and 2 glitter tape. Isn't that amazing? To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners! Just leave a comment on the Altenew blog.
I am very excited you have visited my blog. I have a pretty 8.5"x11" scrapbook layout and also a tutorial for you today. Let's chek them!
How do you like the new inks? I am totally enthousiastic as pink and teal are my favourite colors. For this project I used the new Sea Shore Dye Ink Set and the new Floral Shadow Die Set with Floral Shadow Stamp Set.
I completed the layout with Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Take Me Away embellishment, like paper clip, bow and stickers. I also added some sequins to add some shine to my project.
How to create ombre watercolor effect with Altenew Dye Inks?
So here is the tutorial. :)
1. Add the color shades on an acrylic block under each other.
2. Spray water on the ink. You have to experience how much. If water is not enough your print will be imperfect, but if it's too much water the stamped image will be washed-out.
3. Get the ink, stamp with your image into the ink-water combo.
4. Stamp on a watercolor paper or thick cardstock.
5. Experience the result you like and cut out your favourites.
If you like my toturial don't forget to Pin it! ;-)
Now it is time to head over and visit Aimee Dow.
Find the Altenew September 2016 Release Blog Hop order here:
Flora Monika Farkas <<< you are here
Thanks for your lovely comments. I really enjoy to read them, they cheer up my day. I chose a random winner: Debbie Selby. Congratulations!!! Please contact contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “September Release Blog Hop Winner from Flora's Blog.