DIY Memo Table - Paige Evans

2017/01/31

Hi Girls! I am back with a new off the page projects. To be honest, I don't like nice, but good-for-nothing things. I just put them from one shelves to another and I can't even throw them away. So I thought I will make something useful with pretty papers from Oh My Heart collection. Once I saw on Pinterest a great idea with a weekly planner made from a photo frame. When I saw the Oh My Heart Paper #16 I instantly knew, I will use it for a DIY Memo Table.
 

I used a white frame with plexiglass as my base. I created a montage as an insert. I used three different patterned paper from the collection which can function as cut apart sheet as well. Oh My Heart Paper #01, #16 and Specialty Paper with rose gold foil. 



Outside of the frame I adhered only few Ephemera pieces with foam tape, because I didn't want to cover useful place from my board. You can write on whiteboard pen and easily remove it and use it again and again. :)



I also made a short tutorial video. If you have time, chech it out.


I hope I could inspire you to make a useful off the page project with Pink Paislee -Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Flóra


Post a Comment