Dream On layout - Pinkfresh Studio

2017/06/29

Hi Girls! I have a 12x12 scrapbook layout I created earlier, but forgot to share here. This page was made with mainly Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collections.




For this project I used a heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe and many Dream On papers. For the background I chose Aspire paper and for the heart: Reverie, Day Dream and Marvel papers. Once the "paperwork" was ready I embellished the layout with Dream On Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers and with the cool black Puffy Alphas. 


From Pinkfresh Studio Live More collection I used Puffy Stickers and Phrase Stickers. I also found coordinating bits & pieces from The Mix No.1 collection. The Layered Chipboard Stickers are so fun and some of the colors match perfectly the other two. The colorful enamel dots are also from the The Mix No.1 family.






I hope you like this colorful page. :-)

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

4 comments

  1. Beautiful layout, so many lovely elements and love how you stamped over the "dreaming" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually I didn't stamp it. That die cut is like this originally. So awesome, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Love how you played with the elements and papers :-)

    ReplyDelete