Crate Paper Gather Multiple Photo Layout

2017/10/29

Hi ladies! Today I am sharing a fall 12x12 scrapbook layout using the wonderful Maggie Holmes – Gather collection. I was super excited to pull out my last year's favorite. It was a joy working with it again.

Even if this is a fall layout, the theme and photos are not classic or ordinary. I documented a fall Slovakian retreat from last November where I was teaching. The photos have lovely fall colors like pumpkin orange and coral, so they match the Gather collection perfectly.


I choose Thankful Heart Paper as my background and placed on it big fussy cut flowers from Jane Paper, which is my all time favorite floral paper. I cut out lovely frames from Moments Paper and arrange them next to each other pell-mell.


I backed the frames with photos and I embellished them with tone on tone technique. I used Thickers, Stickers and a cute bow along wooden buttons from Mixed Embellishment pack. On the top I placed the acetate bear from Ephemera pack. I really love how she comes out from the flowers, so cute.


I placed a bold title under the photo cluster. This really pops out and keep the focus on the photos despite of their size. Under the title I also add a Thicker label and adhered the year from gold foiled sticker. I completed the date with month and day using a date roller stamp.


In the bottom right corner I created another pretty cluster with fussy cut flowers and more Thickers. I also used foam tape to add dimension.


I hope you like my new layout. I loved to play with Gather collection and add huge amount of pretty embellishments to my page. Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. That's such a rich layout !! I really love the diagonal sketch.

    ReplyDelete