Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs Blog Hop

2018/01/31


Hi Girls! Welcome to Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs Blog Hop. I want to share with you my excitement today. I just LOVE A Case of the Blahs collections. This collection is about me, for me! I swear Kinnari didn't ask me what sentiments to use for the embellishments, but these are the words I say a lot of times these days. I work way too much and often cry like "I'm tired, just want to goooooo home." So I dedicate this layout to the Love of My Life as he is always next to me in these "emotionally unstable" moments. Thank you My Love!


I chose A case of the blahs Chaos 12x12 Paper as my background. I just easily decorated this paper with Puffy Stickers, Ephemera pieces, Cardstock Stickers, Chipboard Stickrs, Puffy Alpha Stickers, Enamel Dots and Fabric Die Cut. I also fussy cut few elements from Meh 12x12 Paper. Each embellishments are unique and amazing quality. The color palette is so pretty and soft and what is more inportant, this collection is about the real every day life. You just need it for scrapbooking or for Project Life spreads.




Now it's time to check the other fun projects! Just follow the Blog Hop order!

Giveaway!
Leave a comment on each Blog in the Hop to wint the prize pack.
Winner Announcement : Saturday February 10th, 2018
Comments will close at 11.59pm CST on Thursday February 5th 2018.
The winners will be randomly selected and the requirement is that they have to leave a comment on each Blog in the Hop.

I can't wait to make another page with the collection about our 'Netflixing' weekends!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

27 comments

  1. I'm so excited about this collection! I love the realness of it. There are never enough everyday lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little elements on your layout! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hoe You clustered all of those beautiful embellisjments together. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout! Lots of great elements in this
    collection that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je découvre votre blog grâce au blog hop cest une très belle découverte et je tente L chance avec plaisir

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt the same way about the sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. chaos is my friend - ha! You should see my scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. It's great that you can smile even in the tough moments. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blocks on the left that have been cut from that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of great details on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is super fun and cheerful !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Es una propuesta muy fresca, me encanta la versatilidad que he visto hasta el momento, me gusta eso !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design to this layout. when I am stressed I say I wanna go home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a lovely and funny layout!!! Love the colors and all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic page. So many fun elements
    and great depth to the design.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great page - you do wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fantastic collection! I love how you incorporating so many great elements on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so fun! I love the journaling with the stickers down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The sentiments in this set are so fun, gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute layout. Love this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful page. I agree- I love the "real" of this line.

    ReplyDelete