Wonder

2015/10/24

Magyarul a Sugallatok blogon olvashatod.
###

We decided to surprise each other with my scrap friend Virág for our birthdays. We agreed to choose a photo from Facebook, so the selected photo was a secret until the moment of delivery. For me, this part of the game was very exciting because it is interesting which photo your friend choose ... your selection says a lot about the other. Another specialty is the task that we had to create our own style, but we had to considered the others taste, favourite  colors, styles. It was a challange to mix my own style with somebody's. :)

My concept was to create a page which characterizes Virág but not just the surface. One theme was traveling as she is a true world traveler. 
The other theme is a bit more interesting and complex. I wanted to highlight one side of Virág what she has somewhere deep inside. Looking at the photos I found the right photo. She wore a beautiful white lace dress  ... it is charming, feminine, delicate. 
The third important aspect for me was to use lot of embellishments because she doesn't use them.

Since I know Virag is not pink fan like me, so I tried to be avoided and instead of pink I used salmon/coral color. I used a lot of die cuts from Crate Paper Wonder collection and some enamel dots, chipboard. I added a bit stencilling, stamping and misting and personal handwriting.






1 comment