Everyday Magic - Pinkfresh Studio

2017/02/22

Hi Girls! Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout. This time I used the bright Pinkfresh Studio Live More collection. I used the Embrace and Focus 12x12 patterned papers. I really love the marble effect on them, it's so cool. After I cut out some part of the Focus' pattern and adhered on the Embrace paper I placed my photo. This photo was taken at CHA when I met with Kinnari. 


For embellishing I used many different elements. One of my favourite from Live More collection is the Copper Foiled Puffy Alpha Stickers. I also added lots of Die Cuts and Chipboard Stickers.These are also spiced with copper foil.



I also created a 3D flower with my Silhouette. For this I used Live More 6x6 paper pad, as it has smaller patterns as 12x12 papers. The branch cut files are from Inna Moreva. 


I love how it turned out. Hope you also find inspiration here today! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment