Pink Paislee stamp idea - Paige Evans

2017/02/26

Hi everyone! New day, new scrapbook layout on Paige Evan's blog. This time I spiced up my project with a DIY embellishment. Paige has already revealed two amazing stamps: the roller stamp is from the Take Me Away collection and the mini clear stamp set comes from the brand new Oh My Heart collection. I used both of them on my recent project!

First of all I cut out heart shapes from white cardstock with a Sizzix. Then I stamped with the Pink Paislee stamps using VersaMark ink. I decided to use heat embossing technique, so I covered the images with copper Zing embossing powder.



I was very satisfied with the result as it matched the gorgeous rose gold foil embellishments from Oh My Heart collection. I cut out one size bigger hearts from Paper 05, Paper 10, and Paper 14. I pinned the hearts together with machine stitching - with this technique they also get a 3D effect. I love the way it turned out.


I placed my photo and DIY hearts on my favorite paper (Paper 08) and added lots of foiled elements. I found the perfect title and pretty flowers in the Ephemera Die Cuts and awesome sentiments in the Sticker Book. I had a feeling my layout was too empty, so I gathered tiny hearts from the Chipboard Stickers and Charms. It's so awesome that my DIY embellishment coordinate perfectly with the other ones from the collection as they have same patterns!



This layout is pretty different what I usually do, but I like the final result! I hope you find today's post inspiring!

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment