Birthday layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/04/21

Hello there! Today I am sharing a new colorful, happy layout what I created with March 2017 Hip Kit. This is an excellent mix of Pink Pailsee – Paige Evans Oh My Heart, Dear Lizzy Lovely Day and Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection. I am still amazed by their compatibility. Kimberly made amazing job with mixing & matching these product.


The starting point of my project was the rainbow Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day – Dreamer Paper. As this was too busy, I needed a neutral paper to against the other one. I picked the Pink Paislee – Paige Evans – Oh My Heart – Paper 24 and trimmed diagonally. Then I placed my photo and started to embellish my layout.


I used loooots of fun elements like die cuts from Pink Paislee – Paige Evans – Oh My Heart – Ephemera pack and Shimelle – Little by Little – Accent Stickers. These came with the March 2017 Main Kit. This month Embellishment Kit is mind blowing. Believe me the Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day Thickers are the most beautiful alpha stickers in the earth! I also added couple of Pinkfresh Studio – Dream On – Rubber Chips because they are super cute.


From the March 2017 Project Life Kit I used American Crafts – Dear Lizzy – Lovely Day – Ephemera, Sticker Roll Tags and Pinkfresh Studio – Dream On – Studio Puff Stickers, as well as Pinkfresh Studio – Live More – Phrase Stickers.


I really really love the happy and pretty result. I hope you also find it inspiring. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend! Flóra


6 comments

  1. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for ALPHA PUFF KIT in the whole USA? We are providing ALPHA PUFF KIT, Buy FENTANYL HCL, N-ETHYL HEPTEDRONE, Etizolam, buy 4-ho-mipt, FENTANYL POWDER, BUY MDAI ONLINE buy online In Wonderland lsd, Buy mushroom chocolate bar, ALPHABOL ,Buy ketamine drug the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for
    Contact +1(408) 634 - 8885 , Email-Id : piratechems@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Buy Sufentanil Powder is an Opioid Agonist, the mechanism of action of sufentanil is as a Full Opioid Agonist. Sufentanil is an opioid analge
    Email:info@psychedeliccurestore.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. köp ketamin
    comprare la ketamina
    買氯胺酮
    ketamint vásárolni
    kupiti ketamin
    Ketamin kaufen
    comprar cetamina
    pirkti ketamino
    osta ketamiini
    osta ketamiini veebis
    pirkti ketamino internete
    comprar cetamina online
    kup ketaminę online
    Ketamin online kaufen
    comprar cetamina online
    купить кетамин онлайн
    kjøp ketamin online
    köp ketamin online
    buy online ketamine
    buy ketamine
    order ketamine online
    ut ketamine online
    beställ ketamin online
    bestill ketamin online
    заказать кетамин онлайн
    Ketamin online bestellen
    online ketamine bestellen
    pedir ketamina en línea
    Vásároljon ketaminot




    call/text/whatsapp<<<<<<<< +1(505)257-5355

    email...bcvsgea1124@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BLUE COOKIES STRAIN I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete