Circles with Pink Paislee Oh My Heart - Paige Evans

2017/04/04

Hi there! I am back with a new layout created with the Oh My Heart collection. I have just received the 12x12 Paper Pad and found out some of the papers have extra rose gold foil! I was so amazed by them that I instantly chose one of the papers from the pad as my background. The extra foil gave such a stunning effect to my project!



I chose Paper 09 and cut out the Get Around cut file with my Silhouette Cameo. I was trying a lot of solutions, how and where to place my photo, but it seemed tricky. Then I printed out 2x2” photos and gave it a go. It was almost perfect, but still something missing. I printed another version with round photos and cut them out with Sizzix die. Perfect!



I loved the result, so I started to embellish the small windows. This was also problematic because all the big elements looked weird next to the small photos. I chose lots of cute elements from the Sticker Book, Puffy Stickers, and the Chipboard Stickers. Thickers are also great for adding bits & pieces to your layout. In the end I balanced my layout with rose gold foiled stickers.




I can’t wait to try the 12x12 die cuts from the Oh My Heart 12x12 Paper Pad. This pad looks like tons of fun!

Supplies:


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments

  1. Love this layout! Love Paige & her designs as well. I love all the small details and embellishments. Happy day to you from Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Julie! In January I have visited Arizona and I love your state. Can't wait to return!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete