Cards with matching envelopes - Crate Paper

2017/04/29

Hi Girls! I am here to share two pretty cards made with Crate Paper Maggie Holmes  - Chasing Dreams collection. This time I went with three of my favourite colors: mint, light pink and yellow spiced with gold.  My idea was to create similar background for the cards but to end with different look.

Cards with matching envelopes made with Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dream collection and We R Memory Keeper 1-2-3 Punch Board by @floramfarkas .

For the first card I used My Darling and Monarch papers. I really love the pastel pink and lovely flowers from My Daring paper. Probably this is one of my favourite from the collection. The star of my card is that pretty lady from the Chipboard sheet. I felt the card is too empty so I completed my project with a yellow sentiment from the Thicker sheet and a cute pink puffy bow.

Card with matching envelope made with Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dream collection and We R Memory Keeper 1-2-3 Punch Board by @floramfarkas .

The second card has a horizontal design. I chose Stay True and Moment papers. I arrange the papers on the same way as before. I just like how the angles give playful result to the project. For this card I decided to go bold, so I adhered a huge title (dreams) from the Thicker sheet. I also added a cute parrot and a beautiful flower from the 6x12 Sticker sheet. In the end I scattered gold heart stickers to cheer up the background.

Card with matching envelope made with Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dream collection and We R Memory Keeper 1-2-3 Punch Board by @floramfarkas .

I love to make coordinating envelops with We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 punch board. The Crate Paper embellishments always perfectly match with patterned papers, so it is super easy to create professional card kit look. The envelopes were made from Cheerful and Monarch patterned papers.

Cards with matching envelopes made with Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dream collection and We R Memory Keeper 1-2-3 Punch Board by @floramfarkas .

I can’t wait to send my cards to friends. It’s always exciting to surprise them with a hand made gift. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I could inspire you to create pretty cards with Chasing Dreams collection.

Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

Post a Comment