Birdcage layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/03/26

Hi Girls! I have a new layout using the March 2017 Hip Kits. I started my project with the gorgeous March Exclusive Cut File designed by Kim Watson (subscribers can download it for free from the http://hipkitclub.net) .


I love to make this layout because I mixed so many different products from many collections. This is always an exciting experience.



I completed the birdcage with Pink Paislee Paige Taylor Evans Oh My Heart floral die cuts and Pinkfresh Studio Dream On Leatherette Stickers from the March Main Kit. From March Embellishment Kit I used some of the cute Pink Fresh Studio - Dream On - Rubber Chips and the pretty Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Washi Tape and the adorable Flags.


Missy gave me the idea to fussy cut the flowers from the Dear Lizzy - Lovely Day - Coloring Washi Tape. The result is awesome! It looks like stamped image.



I was so happy to receive Dear Lizzy - Lovely Day - Ephemera with Project Life Kit as those parrots are just too cute. I finished off my page scattering HKC Exclusive - Enamel Dots, which are the most beautiful enamels I have ever had.


Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend!

Flóra

1 comment

  1. Nice article, and images which you are using in this article is very nice. i like it, i want to know more about flower gifts

    ReplyDelete