Live More layout and card - Pinkfresh Studio

2017/03/13

Hi Ladies! I am back with two project made with the pretty Pinkfres Studio Live More collection. My first creation is a 12x12 scrapbook layout.  For this a chose the Goals and Simple patterned paper. I trimmed them on 6" and matched them. 



I added title elements from the Live more Die Cut pack and  cute Puffy Stickers arrows. I like to use different textures, so I adhered few Chipboard Stickers as well. As a final thouch I machine stitched here and there. 


I really love the result, especially because the busy pattern paper reflects on the board game's colors in the photo.


My other project is a soft and pastel card. I used papers from the Live More 6x6 paper pad and added my title: LOVE. I created this from colorful Acetate Alphas. To add extra texture I used Puffy Stickers. To finish off the card I run over with sewing machine.



That is it for today! Hope you find some inspiring ideas here today!
Flóra

Post a Comment