Huge embellishment cluster - Hip Kit Club

2017/03/20

Hi there! Last week I was up on the Hip Kit Club blog, the theme was how to use washi in a creative way. To be honest, I was without any ideas, so I decided just to jump into the project and start. The layout was made with lots of products from Crate Paper Oasis, Chasing Dreams and Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collections.


First I choose the papers and the gathered all the coordinating elements such as pink, black&white, yellow embellishment. I really enjoy to create the huge cluster “column”. The February 2017 Hip Kit includes so many gorgeous stickers, die cuts and much more.


When the cluster was ready I grabbed the Pink Paislee – Paige Evans Oh My Heart stickers book from the February 2017 Project Life Kit. In this book you can find a sheet of fun washi stripes. I adhered them on a piece of baker’s twine to create a cute bunting.The bunting gave me the idea to place my title in this way.



I really love the pretty and happy result! I suggest you sometimes go crazy with materials. You don’t need to save them because the next Hip Kit will come so soon! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Flóra

7 comments

  1. Love, love, love all you do - gorgeous. Think you mean the word cluster instead of claster! LOL! Sending love and hugs from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy! Thanks for noticing the typo! I am so grateful! XO

      Delete
  2. I love your layout! It is so fun and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! It is so fun and cheerful

    ReplyDelete