Hello Kisses- Hip Kit Club

2017/03/05

Hi Girls! I am sharing my first layout made with the gorgeous February Hip Kit Club kit.


When my package arrived I was totally shocked! Look at those amazing scrapbooking materials. On the photo you can see the February Main Kit, Embellsihment Kit, Project Life Kit , Paper Kit and Color Kit from Hip Kit Club.


I started this project with choosing the papers. I really wanted to use this four patterned papers together and I found this rotated style the best.


I placed my black & white photos on the left and started to embellish my layout. I used Crate Paper, Inc. - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams - Fringe Butterflies and lot of fussy cutted butterflies (Crate Paper Monarch Paper) as dimensional decoration. I added many elements from Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams - Dreamer Thickers as well. I created my own title with the colorful Pink Paislee - Paige Marie Evans Oh My Heart - Sunshine Thickers.



That was it for today! Happy had a lovely weekend and found some freetime to dive in your Hip Kits.
Flóra


1 comment

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you rotated the papers, they look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete