Spread Your Wings cut file - The Cut Shoppe

2017/03/19

Hi Girls! Last week I shared a spring themed layout on The Cut Shoppe blog. For this project I used the gorgeous Spread Your Wings cut file. I love it so much that I cut it out three times to create 3D effect. I chose the Pink Paislee - Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection, because I thought it would fit to my fun scrapbook page idea.



In this photo you can see all the three layers. For the first layer I used the Oh My Heart #10 paper.  I placed them on above each other and fix them with machine stitching. In some places I cut the upper two layers so the wings can "fly" and create the 3D effect.
  

As I was working with a white cardstock I had a feeling my layout is too empty. First, I added colorful enamel dots and later I enhanced the fun look with tiny paint splatters. For embellishing I used Oh My Heart Puffy Stickers and Chipboard Stickers.


Instead of alpha or word stickers I used a card as a title. I adhered two 2"x2" photo and few chiboard stickers for embellishing. I didn't want to over decorate my layout, as I think the Spread Your Wings butterflies needed to be in the focus.


Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope find some new ideas here. Find the Spread Your Wings cut file in The Cut Shoppe
Flóra

Post a Comment