Pink Paislee Oh My Heart flowers - Paige Evans

2017/03/10

Hi there! Today I am back with looots of flowers. It’s almost spring here in Slovenia and after a long winter I just want anything just sun, colors, sun, flowers, and more sun. This layout was a true therapy for me. My heart is full of love and I smile when I look at it.


I started this project with a floral cut file by Inna Moreva. I cut it out from white textured cardstock with a Silhouette Cameo then I backed it with Paper 06, Paper 08, and Paper 10 from the Oh My Heart collection. First I tried to use busy patterned paper but I didn’t like the way it was looking so I changed my mind and used more solid type papers. 


After I was done (it took quite awhile haha!) I placed my florals on a light pink cardstock background and I completed it with Ephemera Die Cuts, Chipboard Stickers, Puffy Stickers, and Buttons. I also used foam tape to add dimension to the flowers. 


The title was made from Take Me Away Foam Phrase Thickers and letter Thickers. I love the repeating contrast of white and colorful elements like up in the floral garland. In the end I used the Oh My Heart Acrylic Stamps to create lines for my journaling. 


I also recorded the process so you can see how I created this scrapbook layout with the gorgeous Oh My Heart florals.

Supplies:
I hope I have inspired you to use Paige’s collection! I wish you all happy sunny weekend!
Flóra

5 comments

  1. Delightful! Amazing use of the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and inspiring! Aloha & Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love all the florals. So beautiful! I would like to know which cardstock you used for the background. I really like this texture. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! I am not sure but it's Bazzill or American Crafts textured cardstock.

      Delete