Spring Adventure - Hip Kit Club

2017/03/12

Hi Girls! I hope you are having a great weekend! Let me make it even better with a February Hip Kit inspration. I started this layout choosing this photo because I love it so much. The colors of the coats fit perfectly the papers from the kit. I was working with the Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams – Collected Paper, Crate Paper – Oasis – Spring Break Paper and Getaway Paper from February Paper Kit.


I created a vertical layout because of the format of the photo. I fussy cut the gorgeous flowers and placed them under the blue stripped paper. For embellishing I used Paige Evans Oh My Heart – Sunshine Thickers and Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams – Phrase Sticker from February Project Life Kit. The pretty birds and gold textil heart are from the Main Kit. I also added cross stitching up and down. I think it makes the layout fun.



I also have a process video! If you have free time, check it out!


This was my project for today! Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Flóra


2 comments

  1. Great page and video. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching a scrapbook page come together. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete