Bold Blossom background and mirror stickers

2016/11/08

Hi Ladies! Today I will show you a 8.5×11″ scrapbook layout. I documented a fun photo what was taken by my fiance. The mirror makes the photo tricky, I love the result. This inspired me to create a room scene, kind of complete the photo.


To create the wallpaper for the “room” I used the beautiful Altenew Bold Blossom Stamp Set with new pink and teal inks. For the flowers I used Cotton Candy, Purple Wine and Cosmic Berry Dye Inks. The leaves were created with Mountain Mist and Volcano Lake Dye Inks.  I didn’t use the outline of the flowers and leaves as it would make the images hars.


After I stamped the Bold Blossom flowers and leaves on a white cardstock, I decided to cut into strips. I adhered every other strips with foam tape, this gave fun effect to my background. I placed my photo on the “wallpaper” and added mirror stickers.


To embellish my page I added embroidery hoop die cuts, more mirror stickers and tiny enamel dots. I wanted to keep the layout very simple.



I hope you like my new project and I could inspire you to try the strip background effect.
Thanks for stopping by today!
 Flóra


Post a Comment