First muffin scrapbook layout

2016/11/03

 Hi there! It is Flora back with a new 12 x 12 scrapbook layout. This time I used the brand new Super Script Scrapbook Stamp Set and the Bold Blossom Stamp Set. I was extremly happy to recieve the new Super Script version as they so useful for scrapbooking. I was thinking how to use them first time and decided to use all on one layout.

First of all I stamped on a white cardstock with the Super Script Scrapbook Stamps and with Mountain Mist Crysp Dye Ink. I chose this color because it fits to my niece aqua hat.



After this I added blush and navy mist splashes. These colors also coordinate with the colors of the photo. (It is very important match the colors of the photo with the entire layout if you want to make harmonic project.) That time my background was ready to embellishing.


I created few DIY die cuts with the Bold Blossom Stamp Set and heat embossing technique. I used only the leaves outline stamps, VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder.


I fussy cut the pretty golden leaves with a small scissors and they were ready to use.


I added gold stickers, navy and blush enamel dots and few chipboard pieces to embellish the scrapbook page. Considering the theme of layout it is a strange mix: fall and baking. The reason is: these are the very first muffins of my 9 years old niece and we took the photo outside surrounded by gorgoeus fall colors and nature.




That was it today! I hope I could inspire you to try the Super Script Scrapbook Stamp Set or the Bold Blossom heat embossed leaves or at least to bake muffins. :D 

Supplies / Felhasznált anyagok:


Thanks for stopping by! 
Flóra


Post a Comment