Fall wreath with Hip Kits

2016/11/07

Hi Girls! I am back with a new 12×12 scrapbook layout made with the gorgeous October 2016 Hip Kits. I used a 4×6″ photo of my niece to document. She is climbing up the tree in the photo so I wanted to create a fall nature scene.

For the background I used  Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Gather – My Story Paper from the October Main Kit. As the main element of my page I used the pretty wreath cut file designed by Kim Watson. (If you are a subscriber you can download the cut file from the Hip Kit Club site.)


After I cut out the wreath from Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Gather – Details Paper I placed my photo and started to embellish the wreath. I added flowers and different leaves from WRM – Honey I’m Home – Accent Stickers from October Project Life Kit. I adhered them with foam tape to add dimension.


My title comes from the October Main Kit. I mixed the Pink Paislee – Take Me Away – Gold Phrase Thicker with Exclusive Hip Kit Club Coral Puffy Alphabet Stickers.


I also embellished the wreath with Simple Stories – Posh – Chipboard Accents and Simple Stories – Posh – Alphabet Stickers. I love the tiny golden enamel dots, they give shine to the layout.


I hope I could inspire you to use the October Exclusive Cut File. 
Thanks for stopping by today! 


Post a Comment