Scrapping blurry photo with Hip Kits

2016/11/05

Hi Girls! I am back with a fun layout made with the September 2016 Hip Kits. This time I made a very vibrant project with lots of yellow and blue. I chose these colors to fit my photo. As you can see I picked out a blurry photo for this layout, but I just want to show you that also a bad photo can be used for scrapbooking.


This photo was taken in a wedding party and I wanted to create a hilarious party atmosphere. The Crate Paper Chipboard elements from the September Embellishment Kit are perfectly fit to my theme.


Look at this tiny be happy title. It comes from the September Exclusive Cut File Set designed by Kim Watson. You can also download it from the website if you are a subscriber.


I also adore the Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Gather – Ephemera pieces from the September Main Kit. The dancing ballerina and the Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Gather – Melody Paper with music sheet completing my layout perfectly.


I wanted to create a playful page so I added some fun elements like the unicorn and paper tassels. I hope I could inspire you to play with your beautiful September Kits

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend! 
Flóra

2 comments

  1. Ez a layout egyszerűen magával ragadó, eléggé lift gyanús számomra :) A kompozícióban az tetszik a legjobban, hogy A ruhád színe és a papír együtt egy hatalmasat szól a díszítőelemek és a kontraszt pedig totálisan érezteti a képen látszódó dinamikát :) (a kék inverzről körülötted nem is beszélve ) ezt a képet pont egy ilyen lapra találták ki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm Mona! Az oldalaknál kiemelkedően fontos, hogy a fénykép és papírok, díszítés színei harmónizáljanak. Ezt a ws-en ugye nem igazán tudtuk kivitelezni 19 különböző fényképpel. :) De a továbbiakban mindenképpen érdemes erre odafigyelni

      Delete