Unique christmas card with stamping

2016/11/16


Hi, ladies! Today I am up on the Altenew blog, particiapting  on the Holiday Photo Card Blog Hop. If you want to join the Blog Hop please visit the original post.

I’m sharing an elegant Christmas card that incorporates a personal photo. To create this card I used the Altenew Festive Silhouettes Stamp Set and the Poinsettia & Pine Stamp Set.



First of all, I cut out this beautiful, elegant envelope out of craft cardstock using a cut file. Then I created the poinsettia and branch die cuts with Altenew Poinsettia & Pine Stamp & Die, using gold heat embossing technique. I stamped the image on colorful cardstock as I am not so good at watercoloring.


Next step was to make the insert with the sentiment and personal photo. The holiday wishes were made with Altenew Festive Silhouettes Stamp Set. I chose again the gold heat embossing technique as this is the best way to make something festive and elegant. In the end, I added tiny colorful stars which are coordinate with the Christmas tree decoration in the background of the photo.


I also created a process video, so you can see better how I made this easy but unique Christmas card. You can watch my video here or in HD at Youtube. 



Supplies:
I hope you like my project! Don't forget to join the Holiday Photo Card Blog Hop on the Altenew blog.

1 comment