Scrapbooking, cardmaking and paper crafting

2017/07/17

Fancy with June Kit - Hip Kit Club

Hi Girls! Today I am showing a new 12×12 scrapbook page. I pick a color palette for my page: blue, yellow and hot pink. They coordinates perfect with my chosen photo. I wanted to create a bold and fun project with June 2017 Hip Kit, as the colors of this month kit is just stunning.


For the background of my page I chose Pinkfresh Studio – Dream On – Wish Paper from June Paper Kit. I trimmed diagonally two pieces from HKC Exclusive – By the Sea Paper and adhered them on the corners of my background. Then I placed my photo and started to embellish.


First I added the big awesome title from Amy Tangerine On a Whim – Phrase Thickers from June 2017 Main Kit. Then I added Bella Blvd. – Make Your Mark – Puffy Flowers and HKC Exclusive Yellow Puffy Alphabet Puffy Stickers from June 2017 Embellsihment Kit. I also completed my design with Crate Paper – Oasis – Stickers and Pinkfresh Studio – Dream On – Die Cuts from the same kit.


I really love the cute stickers from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day – Stickers so I used some of them. I found some lovely elements on the Bella Blvd. – Make Your Mark – 12×12 Stickers sheet. In the end I scattered Bella Blvd. – Ice Mix Puffy Star Stickers from June 2017 Project Life Kit along with rose Shimelle Little by Little – Enamel Stars.


I hope you like my page. I loved to use this color combo. You must try it out!
Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Flora! The bright pink and yellow are so summery :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Flóra Mónika Farkas. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign
**/