Mixing collections - Pinkfresh Studio

2017/07/18

Hi Girls! Today I am sharing a scrapbook page made with Pinkfresh Studio Live More and Dream On collections. I decided to create a pastel, grid layout. For the background I used Pinkfresh Studio Live More Embrace paper. I cut apart the Live More Rise paper and adhered some of the squares on my background. I machine stitched around to extra texture.


After, I embellished the squares with Dream On Puffy Stickers, Die Cuts, Rubber Chips, Leatherette Shapes and Layered Chipboard Stickers. I love, how the colors match my photo. The result is so happy. Check out the details:




Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. Fabulous layout. I love your use of smaller photographs, it lets the embellishments help tell the story (hope that makes sense - lol)!

    ReplyDelete