Happy Clouds - Hip Kit Club

2017/07/31

Hi Girls! Today I have a colorful layout to share with you. I made with June Hip Kit and June cut file designed by Nicole Nowosad. You can download this file for free from www.hipkitclub.net after logging in.


I backed the clouds with many patterned paper from June Paper Kit. After I placed the photo, I embellished the layout with Amy Tangerine On a Whim – Phrase Thickers, HKC Exclusive – Wood Buttons from June 2017 Main Kit. From June 2017 Embellishment Kit I used Crate Paper – Oasis – Stickers, Bella Blvd. – Make Your Mark – Puffy Stickers, Pink Fresh Studio – Dream On – Die Cuts.


I love the most from this month kit the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day – Stickers, so I adhered lots of them. From June 2017 Project Life Kit I also used Bella Blvd. – Make Your Mark – Stickers and HKC Exclusive Project Life Cards. I fussy cut the June title and the floral bouquet from the cards.



Thanks for stopping by! 
Flóra 

1 comment