Focusing on stickers - Hip Kit Club

2017/07/10

Hi there! I am back with a fun 12x12 scrapbook layout created with June 2017 Hip Kit focusing on awesome stickers. I used Pink Paislee – Paige Taylor Evans Oh My Heart – Paper 14 as my background from June Main Kit. On the other side there are many circles which were perfect for fussy cut. I placed them on the ombre paper and fix it with machine stitching. 


After, I embellished around with Amy Tangerine On a Whim – Phrase Thickers, Shimelle Little by Little – Enamel Shapes and HKC Exclusive – Wood Buttons from June Main Kit. I also added Crate Paper, Inc. – Oasis – Stickers, Bella Blvd – Make Your Mark – Puffy Stickers and funky HKC Exclusive Yellow Puffy Alphabets from June Embellishment Kit. From the Project Life Kit I used up the beautiful Dear Lizzy Lovely Day – Stickers and Bella Blvd. – Make Your Mark – Stickers. 





I enjoyed so much to mix and match all these awesome products! I hope you like my happy page!
Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra

1 comment

  1. LOVE your happy page - and the sewing is such a fabulous feature :-)

    ReplyDelete