Fun with Pink Paislee Fancy Free

2016/04/08

Ezt a bejegyzést magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvashatod. Az oldalam az áprilisi kihívásra készült. Nézd meg a Tic Tac Toe feladatot és tedd próbára magad. ;-)

###

We often go for a walk with my finacé and their family dog, Pik. We love to walk and have some nice chatting during a sunny afternoon, this charges our batteries. :) Pik never can miss any walks... the only problem with him, he doesn't like to take selfies. I always pushing and trying so once a while we can manage to take a proper photograph. This is something like this. :P
I wanted to create a playful layout with lots of colors and fun details. Pink Paislee Fancy Free was the best choice for this. 


I used the colorful patterned paper with polka dots and adhered two other papers diagonally. You can see that the teal and the yellow papers are in harmony with the colors of the photo. I wrote my journaling on a tag and place it a bit turned.


I added lots of fun elements like chipboard stickers, buttons, ephemeras, wood veneer, puffy stickers from Fancy Free collection and few enamel shapes from my stash. I love them so much especially those puffy crosses. Unfortunately I am running out of these goodies so I have to purchase them ASAP. :)


Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
Thanks for stopping by!

Flóra

Post a Comment