Dream On cards - Pinkfresh Studio

2017/05/17

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here with two pretty 6"x4" cards made with Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection. I used a white cardstock as my base and a pink patterned paper as the background. I cut out few potted plants with Silhouette Cameo and back them with Dream On 6x6 papers. 


I embellished the cover of the cards with Dream On Leatherett Stickers, Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers and Phrases from Live More collection. I love all those cute elements, they cheer up my project.



Inside the card I hide messages and florals. For this I used Dream On Collection Stamp Set, Walk By Faith Stamp Set and Kindness Matters Stamp Set. You can find all those gorgeous stamps in the brand new Pinkfresh Studio Shop



Supplies:

To finish off my cards I created matching envelopes with envelope punch board. I hope you like today's post! Thank you stopping by! Flóra

Post a Comment