Rainbow layout with Take Me Away - Paige Evans

2017/05/19

Hi friends! It's time for a new layout. This time I only used Paige’s previous collection, Take Me Away. As these days rainbow is very popular in scrapbooking, I couldn’t resist to make a page incorporating a rainbow cut file.

Rainbow scrapbook layout made with Pink Paislee Paige Evans Take Me Away collection | by @floramfarkas

I chose Paper 04 for the background because I wanted a clean one so the colors of the rainbow can pop out. Also the tiny triangles remind me of many colorful raindrops. Next I decided which paper to use for the cut file. The Take Me Away collection includes all the colors I needed but blue, so for the clouds I borrowed an ombre paper from Oh My Heart 6x6 Paper Pad. I completed the rainbow with cute Buttons and Chipboard Sticker hearts. I made a small cluster on the left. I managed to make a nice photo, where you can see the gold foil on the lovely Ephemera Die Cuts. The shine is just stunning!


Under the photo I created many layers with Ephemera Die Cuts. Between the layers I added foam tape for an airy look. The title was created with Chipboard Stickers
and Thickers. Those fun letters are still some of my favorites because they cheer up my projects with the bright colors and the whimsical placement.



I finally found the perfect place for the pink carousel horse! I guess you know this satisfying feeling! :D


Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by today! Flóra


Post a Comment