Sketch Challenge #2 - Altenew

2017/05/18

Hi Ladies! Do you know Altenew is running the Sketch Challenge #2? I love to use sketches for my project, so I had to try this new one. It's so fun and easy! I encourgae you to use it for your next card or scrapbook page. You have still time as the challenge ends on Sunday, June 18th at 11:55 pm EDT. Here is my take one the Altenew Sketch Challenge #2:

Scrapbook layout made with Altenew Sketch #2 and Reflection Kit by @floramfarkas .

In case you don't know the sketch, I paste it here. Hop to the original post the read all the rules.


For my layout I used the Altenew Reflection collection. I chose the green striped paper as my base and cut out a heart from the middle. Then, I backed it with white cardstock. I fixed the heart with zig-zag machine stitching. This also gave some extra texture to the project. Then, I filled up the empty heart with different embellishments. I used Epoxy Buttons & Wood Veneers, Chipboard Stickers and Enamel Dots from New Day Card Kit.


The flowers were fussy cut from one of the watercolored paper from Reflection Collection Paper Pack. They look pretty cool as die cuts. For the title I added one of the Acetate Die Cut and Puffy Alphabet Stickers. As always, I finished off my page with stamping the date with Roller Date Stamp.


Supplies:

I hope you like the result. I think it turn out pretty. Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

2 comments