Pineapple layout - Hip Kit Club

2017/05/22

Hi Girls! For today's scrapbook layout I used the April 2017 Exclusive Hip Kit Club products. First I cut out a pineapple with Silhouette Cameo. This is the April subscriber cut file designed by Kim Watson. You can download it from the website. I decided to place back the cut out pieces to create a 3D effect. I really love the look.

Pineapple scrapbook layout made with April 2017 Hip Kits | by @floramfarkas


Then I placed my photos. Actually this is one photo (selfie), but I edited and printed out in two pieces. My title is 123 Jump, beacuse the sea is always too cold for me and I count million times before I go under the water. For this I used Vicki Boutin – Watercolor Paper Stickers and HKC Exclusive Alphas.


I also did some fussy cutting. I cut out the atlas from a Project Life card and the swim suites from Crate Paper – Oasis – Sunny Day Paper. I scattered many HKC Exclusive Words and Sequins from April 2017 Project Life Kit. In the end I splashed some aqua watercolor around the page.


Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! Flóra

6 comments

  1. This page is soon cute! Love the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a similar pineapple die cut for the Cricut machine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly! Unfortunately I don't know Cricut. You can ask the other ladies in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Member Forum. Some of them have Cricut. :-)

      Delete