WKND trip - Hip Kit Club

2017/05/17

Hi Girls! Here is a new layout created with the colorful April 2017 Hip Kits. I love the tropical theme of the kits, therefore it was obvious I will document one of our seaside memories.


I chose the Crate Paper – Chasing Dreams – First Place Paper as my background because this reminds me of a beach towel. 😀 I placed my photo and started to embellish around. I used Crate Paper – Oasis – Ephemera pieces and Crate Paper – Oasis – Gold Puffy Phrase Stickers from April 2017 Main Kit. I fussy cut flamingo, swim suit and camper van from Crate Paper – Oasis – Palm Springs Paper and from Sunny Day Paper. 



From the April 2017 Embellishment Kit I used the lovely Pink Paislee – Oh My Heart – Accent Thickers. The cute My Mind’s Eye – Palm Beach – Puffy Stickers, HKC Exclusive Flair Badges and Vicki Boutin – Metallic Rub-Ons are from April 2017 Project Life Kit.


That’s it for today! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a nice weekend! Flóra


Post a Comment